Jan McNamara – Lead Professional for Behaviour - Member of the Pastoral Team and qualified Nurture Practitioner.
My role is about promoting positive behaviour, removing barriers to learning, and supporting parent/carers.
This includes -
- Pupil support - 1:1 sessions, group work and classroom support
- Working in the DEN nurture provision
- Parent/carer support, including P.A.L.S positive behaviour sessions
- Working with outside agencies to support families
- Delivering positive behaviour management training to staff
If you need any help or advise about your child’s behaviour, please ring school, and ask for Jan McNamara.
Ling Bob J, I & N School, Albert Road, Pellon, Halifax, HX2 0QD